Kab Cooler Master* MasterCase MC500M
1895 kr (1516 kr exkl. moms.)
Cooler Master is breaking new ground in the way cases are designed, made, bought and used. Fundamental to this reimagining is FreeFormTM.
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors. Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout.
The option to relocate the M.port and remove the partition plate gives you the freedom to adjust the inside of the case. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click design, FreeFormTM lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
– FreeFormTM Modular System – Easily customize, adjust, and upgrade your case, inside and out
– Flexible Dual Chamber Design – Removable partition panel isolates power supply and cables for clean management
– Upgraded I/O – Four USB ports, including one 3.1 Type C, added buttons for LED strip and fan speed control
– RGB Enabled – Comes pre-installed with a RGB LED partition plate and with a Fan and RGB lighting control board
– Clear View Inside – An edge-to-edge light grey tinted tempered glass side panel gives a wide view inside your PC to showcase your masterpiece
– 360mm liquid cooling support – An add-on bracket allows 360mm radiator installation in front
– Magnetic paneling – Front and top panels fit snugly with a magnetic grip
– Sound suppression – The padded front and top panels (with added plate) balance noise and airflow
– Drop-proof Side Panels – The unique bracket holds the side panels from falling down while installing or removing
– Clip-and-click – Unique components panel for drive cage adjustment
– Slip-and-Clip SSDs – Two pockets with mounting positions behind the motherboard tray